Industrial ovens for low temperatures temperatures for heat treatments – Tmax: 120°C
Static-ventilated ovens, suitable for drying and curing processes, etc. at a maximum temperature of 120 °C. Floor-level access for trolleys, baskets, containers, cages, etc.
- Precision and uniformity of temperature
- Layered ventilation for optimum distribution and homogenization of working temperature.
- Innovative air exchange system, adjustable to optimize smoke, vapor or substance emissions released during the heating processes, optional programmable device with forced air exchange for particularly smoky processes.
- High degree of insulation and thermal cutout.
- Robust, leak-proof treated steel chamber (stainless steel on request).
- Basic materials and components of the highest quality, from Italian sources where possible.
- Easy-to-use thermo-regulator + Electronic digital timer with self-diagnostics.
- Innovative safety system that automatically intervenes to stop the oven in case the set temperature is accidentally exceeded.
- Wide range of accessories available on request.
- Ovens range from 1,000 to 30,000 liters of inner chamber
Below catalogues and technical info :
Keywords (Max. 5):