Industrial Ventilated Electric Ovens with air exchange – suitable for heat treatments up to 260 °C.
HIGHLY VERSATILE Industrial Electric Ventilated Ovens, suitable for a variety of heat treatments, even complex ones. Floor-level access for trolleys, baskets, containers, cages, etc.
- Precision and uniformity of temperature
- Layered ventilation for optimum distribution and homogenization of working temperature.
- Innovative air exchange system, adjustable to optimize smoke , vapor or substance emissions released during the heating processes, optional programmable device with forced air exchange for particularly smoky processes.
- High degree of insulation and thermal cutout
- Robust, leak-proof stainless steel chamber
- Basic materials and components of the highest quality, from Italian sources where possible
- Easy-to-use electronic digital thermo-regulator with self-diagnostics.
- Innovative safety system that automatically intervenes to stop the oven in case of the set temperature is accidentally exceeded.
- Wide range of accessories available on request
- Ovens range from 600 to 20,000 litres of inner chamber
Below catalogues and technical info :
Examples of heat treatment :
CDTM – Max. oven temp.: 260°C
Floor-level loading, for our most versatile range of ovens. Suitable for the post-CURING treatment of products made from rubber, silicone and Viton; for metal dehydrogenation, heat-shrinking, metal stabilization, resins, protective coatings on electrical windings, heating and stabilization of polycarbonates; preheating of metals for making joints, etc. Range of ovens from 1,000 to 20,000 liter.
Keywords (Max. 5): CDTM