Flexoprinting and Gravureprinting
PU-Sustainable Solution (ROI) / PU-Industry Segment Flexoprinting and Gravureprinting, Printing packaging and lables continuous_patterns, PUspec24/7™, Sustainable Solutions, Realwear HMT-1_HMT-1z1
FLEXOPRINTING AND GRAVUREPRINTING with PU-Strong and Green, products and services:
- methods used for example in printing packaging, labels and continuous patterns.
- list of solutions including ROI, material specifications and process specifications to be used in sustainable purchasingorders.
- focused information and it can also contain certain information related to materials and machines before and product information after this segment, as manufacturing of a Sustainable Solution (ROI) depends on having a complete knowledge from raw materials to finished product.
- Strong and Green ⇒ $ save money ! (earn money!)
We offer according to customers Request for Quotation.
We have the knowledge in the chemistry, machines, design and process to offer Stong and Green Sustainable Solutions (ROI) when its’ required.
Final product price and quality depends on material, machines/equipment, process logbook and maintenance:
in manual processes the material is ≈ 10% of the total price.
in controlled manual (semi automtic) = low price and high quality
in automatic processes – low price but without logbok/questionaire to the Fronlineworkes automatic production can soon be an expensive process. Fontlineworkers without knowledge can produce big volumes to waste E.g. material is inside specification but still not as usual can a skilled Frontlineworker understand with experience. The automatic process “process specification” can not understand and will produce big volumes to waste.
If you can’t measure it, you can’t control it!
More information about Flexoprinting and Gravureprinting
Flexoprinting and Gravureprinting, Printing packaging, lables, continuous_patterns, PUspec24/7™, Sustainable Solutions,Realwear HMT-1_HMT-1z1
Flexoprinting , Flexography or “Flexo”
- This is the most used method of printing for packaging. “Flexo” refers to the quality of the printing plate surface, which to maintain contact with the cardboard needs to be flexible as the corrugated cardboard has a very uneven surface.
- Flexoprinting/Flexography or “Flexo” uses quick drying semi-liquid inks, and this type of printing can be used for high volume printing jobs.
- Flexoprinting/Flexography or” Flexo” is used for printing packaging (like milk cartons, disposable bags, candy bar wrappers), packaging labels and printing continuous patterns (for example wallpapers and gift wrappings)
Gravure printing, Rotogravure (Gravure)
- Gravure printing (Rotogravure) is used for long run, high speed and high-quality printing. There are different types of Gravure printing, also called intaglio (deep printing). A metal plate is used, often made by copper, where the color of the ink stays in the grooves, which has been cut or engraved by an acid on the plate. It can produce detailed images using a rotary printing press, which are fast and can be wide.
They can print everything from the smallest label to a huge roll of vinyl flooringFlexoprinting and Gravureprinting, Printing packaging, lables, continuous_patterns, PUspec24/7™, Sustainable Solutions,Realwear HMT-1_HMT-1z1