High-precision Electric Ventilated Ovens for temperatures from 450° and 650°C
High-precision Electric Ventilated Ovens, essential wherever a precise thermal treatment plays an important role. Used mainly in stabilization treatments, annealing, hardening, artificial heat aging, softening, brazing, stabilization of post-metal plating materials, etc. Ideal ovens for important scientific or experimental laboratories and many production line test laboratories.
- Modular design adaptable to any multiple composition
- Oven chamber made from tough, leak-proof stainless steel
- Insulation and thermal components made with quality, thick and compact ceramic-based materials
- Two oven ranges, with operating temperatures up to 450 °C (max) and up to 650 °C (max)
- Option to fit intermediate shelves that are also suitable for large loads
- Homogeneous and reliable heating, combined with an excellent high-efficiency ventilation system
- DIN 17052-1 compliant distribution of temperature in the working area
- Major brand programmable controller offering exceptional reliability (optional
Below catalogues and technical info:
Examples of heat treatments:
N/HA –Max oven temp.: 450° or 650°C
Ovens for stabilisation, plating, hardening, heat ageing, softening, brazing, post-plating stabilisation for metals, etc. These ovens are also ideal for use in research labs, or in production lines. Range of ovens from 60 to 560 L.
Keywords (Max. 5):