Ventilated Electric Ovens for complex heat cycles, where an extremely precise temperature control is required in heat cycles with working temperatures from 100°C to over 500°C.
- Precision and uniformity of temperature with a dynamic control system to optimise the thermal balance, even with particularly complex loads.
- Innovative stratified-laminar ventilation system to homogenise flows and accelerate the thermal process.
- Air exchange system with regulating valve.
- Electric heaters made from HT steel, designed for maximum thermal performance and optimal air circulation.
- Innovative thermal insulation with double layer ceramic-based materials to ensure the oven has VERY LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION.
- High capacity oven base, insulated with ceramic materials.
- The oven can be loaded with baskets, containers, crates, trolleys, etc. even of considerable weight.
- Option for the supply of a dedicated loading cart including guide rails (optional).
- Oven chamber made entirely from thick, leak-proof stainless steel.
- Bodywork with modern design and treated/painted steel.
- Independent, direct, automatic thermal safety system.
- Programmable Thermostat, easy to use, convenient even for complex thermal cycles.
- Designed to interface with a PC monitoring system EXPLORER 3000 type (optional).
- Ovens range from 250 t0 6,000 liters of inner chamber.
Below catalogues and technical info :
Examples of heat treatment :
CD Advanced 500 – Max ven temp.: 500°C
Ovens for medium-high thermal cycles, ideal for post-plating nickel, chrome, or PTFE on to metals, for braze welding, stabilizing bronze, brass, copper, vanadium, titanium, aluminium, etc.; for de-waxing and for preheating metals for making joints, whenever precision heating is required up to a maximum of 500 °C. Ceramic base insulation and LdR HT. Range of ovens from 1,000 to 8,000 L.
Keywords (Max. 5): CD