Pre-Vulcanisation SHOCK Oven MINI R3
Infrared pre-vulcanisation treatment oven. Particularly suitable for extrusion lines combined with Air Jet tunnel ovens.
- Inner chamber made of stainless steel, painted carbon steel outer structure
- Hydraulic product height adjustment.
- Pneumatic inspection door opening, standard on models 230 and 300, optional for the 120 model.
- Innovative insulation system and thermal insulation
- Sliding ceramic material shutters at both ends of the oven for reduced energy consumption
- Reduced dimensions and excellent maneuverability
Below catalogues and technical info:
Examples of heat treatment:
Shock Ovens – Max. temp. 800°C
Pre-vulcanisation ovens for rubber, silicone, polyurethane (etc.) extrusion lines. When used with our Air Jet tunnel ovens, they allow a rapid fixing of the shape, avoiding potential deformations and accelerating the thermal post-CURING process in the oven. Three models, with operating lengths of
500mm to 1000 mm. Option to apply HT resistances , or Infra-red HT systems.
Keywords (Max. 5):