Why B-TEC gun washers?
- Use of the latest KALREZ® – pump technology.
- Automatic cleaning by 9 to 11 cleaning nozzles per washer.
- Cleaning of your paint and spray guns at 100 %.
- Opening the spray / paint guns by a trigger clamp takes place inside the gun washer
after the gun sits perfectly on the cleaning nozzle. Solvent or paint behind the air cap is
- No disassembling of the air cap required – less mechanical damage to the paint / spray gun
and high time savings.
- Bright cleaning chambers due to the utilization of stainless steel.
- No utilization of light absorbing plastic.
- Optimal viewing conditions inside the washer without inconvenient glass plates or bezels.
- Ergonomic and fast cleaner change due to moveable collection trays.
No laborious removing of any frames or similar is necessary!
- Powerful exhaust air system in all B-TEC washers.
- 100 % »Made in Germany«.
- B-TEC gun washers have been approved by leading world-renowned spray gun
manufacturers for many years!
Washers for body shops.
In between cleaning stations
For all disposable cup systems
Washers for industrial companies
Washers for paint agitators, hobbocks and pressure pot systems
For tube connected spray guns
Washers for tube connected paint guns like Airmix
Custom made washers for individual applications
Nevertheless, there are still specific requirements B-TEC meets with custom designs.
Pneumatic exhaust solvent saver
Atex-Version: Read more