Electric ovens for heat processing ovens with max. temp. of 220 °C
Ventilated electric ovens for medium temperatures with floor-level access for trolleys, baskets, cages, pallets, containers, etc. Option to insert removable tray-shelves (on request).
- Finned and armoured heating elements with high thermal efficiency.
- Layered air circulation for an even distribution of the heat and air throughout the oven chamber. which accelerates the heating of the product and controls the cooling phase.
- Treatment chamber constructed from treated carbon steel (stainless steel optional).
- Basic materials and components of excellent quality, preferably from Italian sources.
- Digital temperature setting / control; multi-zone for large ovens.
- Auxiliary safety circuit for temperature control.
- Air exchange device with manual controls (automatic optional).
- Collector for connections to vacuum systems (optional).
- Interface for PC recording and monitoring systems.
- Ovens range from 1,000 to 35,000 liters of inner chamber
Great versatility of use, customizable for treatments of resin products, composite materials, polycarbonates, post-CURING of rubber products, treatment of abrasives, curing of dielectric coatings, etc.
Examples of heat treatments :
MT Evolution – Max. oven temp.: 220°C
Floor-level loading. Ovens for processing resins, polyurethanes, abrasives, metal stabilization,
stabilization of moulded plastics, preheating of polycarbonates, etc. Range of ovens from 1,000 to
Below catalogues and technical info :
Keywords (Max. 5): MT Evolution