West & Senior Ltd. deals with Pigment dispersions, Pigment paste, Liquid Colours and Additive blends.
West & Senior Ltd, partnered with PU Consulting AB is a leading supplier in the Industry and has been recently recognized in the UK’s Parliamentary Review Magazine for Manufacturing and Services – 2017/2018. PU Consulting AB is a renowned partner of West & Senior Ltd.
With some unique and exclusive applications, West & Senior Ltd. is providing the following services:
- Manufacture colour concentrates, pigment dispersions, pigment paste, liquid colours and additive blends for bespoke multi-polymer systems and coatings, providing custom colour shades along with complex tinting systems.
- Provide Online liquid Colours Matching facility known as ‘iMatch’ – which supports the Export Market.
- The foundation of company’s success is ‘Customer Focus’ – as it works with supplies and end users to understand clients’ requirements and offer ideal solutions at a reasonable cost.
- Company’s production is direct company-to-company which has built a remarkable client base involving Multinational companies and household names.
- In accordance with ISO 9001 accreditation, all products are manufactured and tested.
- Link to the Article
The UK Prime Minister: Theresa May MP’s written Foreword:
- Britain has set an ambitious goal of lifting UK Public, private research and development investment to 2.4% of GDP by 2027.
- Developing 4 Grand challenges – big drives of Social and Economic change:
- Harnessing Artificial Intelligence
- The Data Revolution
- Leading in changes to the future of Mobility
- Meeting the challenges of our Ageing Society and driving ahead the revolution in clean growth
- Britain with Modern Industrial Strategy is strengthening the foundations of our Economy.
- Above all, it is helping us to seize the opportunities of the Future.
About West & Senior Ltd.:
West & Senior Ltd was established in 1952 and is a privately-owned Company with a workforce of over sixty. Currently produce and supply more than 3,200 tonnes per annum. Operating from site in Radcliffe, Manchester, England – a globally aware company and export upwards of 50% to markets outside of the United Kingdom.
West & Senior Ltd has been a profit-sharing organization since 1977 and is constantly striving to improve their processes of manufacturing pigment paste, development of additive blends and related products to reflect the changing demands of many markets. Constant investment in plant and equipment is enhancing and improving their products to provide added value for their customers.
Company’s main activities include:
- Manufacture and supply of pigment dispersions, pigment paste, liquid colours and related items.
- The development of additive blends is mainly focused in Polymer, Rubber and Allied industries.
- Supply internationally recognised standard colour ranges such as BS4800 & 5252, RAL840HR, PANTONE and many other ranges.
For more information:
Type of News: Partner West & Senior
Keywords (Max. 5): West & Senior, Pigment dispersions, Pigment paste, Liquid Colours, Additive blends