TR4 Laboratory Ovens BL TR4 Laboratory Ovens BL – Ovens for SCIENTIFIC LABORATORIES and for INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION
Industrial electric ovens for thermal tests in modern scientific laboratories for large sample batches and for continuous production batches. Remarkable accuracy and uniformity of temperature from 40° C to 300°C max.
- Excellent, compact design combined with optimal ergonomic set-up.
- Horizontal, stratified air circulation to ensure better temperature distribution in all areas of the chamber.
- Chamber interior made from AISI 304 stainless steel for easy cleaning and good thermal performance
- Air extraction duct with flow control device
- Air exchange system to ensure a good supply of air to the chamber and proper extraction of process fumes and gases
- Microprocessor PID digital thermoregulator.
- Perforated stainless steel pull-out shelf.
- Potentiometer for setting internal circulation speed and air flow.
- Additional stainless steel shelves with guides.
- Temperature recorder using continuous-feed paper or using external software.
- Attachments for vacuum system.
- Attachments for probes or external detectors.
Below catalogues and technical info :
Examples of heat treatments :
TR.4-BL – Max. Laboratory Oven temp.: 300°C
For both scientific and production laboratories. Suitable for processing small or medium production runs. They are also suitable for aging tests with long, variable thermal cycles. Innovative air circulation system. Range of ovens from 60 to 1050 L.
Keywords (Max. 5): TR4