Plasma cutting is the most efficient and most effective method of thermal cutting of all electrically conductive materials: steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper and other metals.
This cutting method enables high accuracy and outstanding cut quality. Speed and quality of material cut depends on plasma output device and on used gas (oxygen, nitrogen, argon, hydrogen or air).
- material thickness for cutting: from 0,5 up to 160 mm
- high accuracy and cut quality
- cutting of any electrically conductive material
- high productivity
- minimal material surface deformities
- small cutting kerf width
- small thermal impact on the cut area