|Rubber moulding||NC Cristalcote W70||Ready-to-use aqueous, solvent-free semi-permanent||Natural and synthetic rubber, provides multiple releases|
|Rubber moulding||NC Cristalcote 7||Ready-to-use semi-permanent for rubber||Dry coating for release of natural and synthetic rubber, provides multiple releases|
|Rubber moulding||NC Multifree W50||Ready-to-use aqueous, solvent-free semi-permanent||For the release of natural and synthetic rubber, dilutable 1:3 in water|
|Rubber hoses||NC Cote 528/0||Ready-to-use, does not contain grease or silicone oil||Lubricant for flexible mandrel high-pressure hoses and V-belts|
|Rubber hoses||NC Cote 06/0||Ready-to-use, does not contain grease or silicone oil||Lubricant for rigid and flexible mandrel high-pressure hoses and rubber moulding|
|Automotive hoses||NC GX130||Water-based, does not contain grease or silicone oil||Lubricant for automotive hoses – NBR, CR, for EPDM dilutable 1:1 in water|
|Belting||NC R10W||Water-based, does not contain grease or silicone oil||Lubricant for transmission belting, V-belts, Row-edge and Timing-belts|
|Anti-tack||NC ATK-W13||Concentrate water base, mixing ratios up to 1:15 in water||Anti-tack for green rubber layers – free of Magnesium and Calcium stearates|
|Tyres||NC BPL 111||Ready-to-use aqueous, solvent-free silicone emulsion||Band-ply lubricant for green automotive tyres|
Anti-tack NC ATK-MG30
- Concentrate water base, mixing ratios up to 1:30 in water
- Anti-tack for green rubber layers – is concentrate Magnesium stearate pre-dispersed in water.
The important feature of this product is the outstanding Antitack effect even with the most sticking rubber compounds. This new eco-friendly biodegradable Anti-adhesive is Zinc and Calcium stearate free, and does not contain any heavy metals. NC ATK-MG30 does not affect the look or the physical properties of the final rubber parts because it is rendered inert during vulcanization. Benefits: – Water-based formulation – Concentrate pre-dispersed
- Very easy to dilute in water
- Superior product stability
- No heavy metals
- No foaming during dilution
- Anti-rust characteristics
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable
- Designed for all types of rubber compounds Application: Antitack batch-off systems for green rubber layers and pellets.
- Mixing ratios in water: 1:16 – 1:30
- The exact ratio that is suitable for your application must be determined by evaluation.
- Stir well NC ATK-MG30 before use, and keep it under stirring during the preparation with water
- Mix the product with warm water.
For further information and our complete range of products, please contact PU Consulting AB or send a sample request, see enclosure in red below.
Keywords (Max. 5):
Image already added