VACUUM AND PRESSING TECHNOLOGIES
In order to be clear OP-Panini S.r.l. are producer of autoclaves not ovens.
OP-Panini are involved when parts in treating must require pressure , temperature and vacuum.
- Composite Materials _ Panini is a top-tier supplier for autoclaves for curing composite materials in the following fields: • automotive / motorsport • aeronautical / aerospace • military • naval / marine • sport • wind power generation • architectural.
- Laminated Glass _ Panini manufactures autoclaves optimized for laminating of tempered or hardened glass in flat or curved formats. The specific process for PVB (polyvinyl butyral) ensures perfect bonding and transparency, without air bubbles or opacity. Our autoclaves are used in the following fields: • sheet glass for building; • safety glass (shatterproof, bulletproof, fireproof, hurricane-proof); • windscreens for automobiles, busses, lorries, tractors and excavators.
- PVB ASSEMBLING ROOMS _ Panini designs and builds clean rooms for glass laminate preparation and assembling specifically
- Rubber Vulcanization _ Panini builds specialized autoclaves for rubber vulcanization.
- Aerated Concrete & Marble and Derivates _ Panini offers autoclaves for heat and pressure treatment of stone and concrete, a growing segment of the construction industry with many uses.
- Impregnation_ Panini autoclaves are designed and built to achieve the perfect vacuum impregnation. It is a production process required in prevalence in mechanical, electrical, for the treatment of wood for external, foundries, marble, bricks aerated for the building etc. The treatment allows to the components, for various solutions applied, to obtain maximum strength and insulation with long life.
- Sterilization Retort Food
- Packaging Food
- Process Food
- Technological Plant