Modular ovens for precision stress-relieving treatment and polishing of biodegradable organic plastics
Electric Ventilated Industrial Modular Tunnel Ovens for precision stress-relieving treatment and for polishing treatments using an exclusive layered hot air diffusion system. These ovens are widely used by companies producing moulded Bio and Bio+ Bio plastic products. Recently, even the high-quality plastic moulding sector has discovered the need to perform precision stress-relieving treatments to improve the quality of their products.
- Accurate construction using top grade materials and components of the highest quality
- Oven chamber constructed of stainless steel
- Conveyor belt in laminated fiberglass
- Adjustable belt speed
- Automatic belt tensioning, control and realignment
- High capacity layered ventilation system
- Armored stainless steel heating elements
- Modular oven design so production line length and capacity can easily be increased
- Option to insert cooling modules or UVVF sterilisation lamps
Below Catalogues and technical info:
Examples of heat treatment :
AIR JET/ Bio – Max. tunnel oven temp.: 150°C
Modular ventilated electric tunnel ovens with stainless steel chamber. Adjustable belt speed. Fibreglass filled PTFE. For performing precise stress relieving treatments on moulded plastic products, for polishing Bio plastic products, Bio+Plus, Ecobio, etc. Belt widths from 300mm to 1200 mm. Modular unit lengths available: 1m to over 10 metres.
Keywords (Max 5):