Gibitre Instruments was founded in 1979 as a company dealing with a wide range of activities in the rubber industry including rubber compounding, rubber moulding and rubber control instruments production. Gibitre Instruments was created as a separate company in 2001.
The aim of Gibitre Instruments S.r.l. is the development, production and marketing on world scale of a wide range of instruments for laboratory rubber and plastic testing. The company provides maintenance and calibration after-sell services for the complete range of instruments produced.
The goal that the company wants to achieve is to improve the position of recognized technological partner for all issues related with control of rubber and polymers.
The tools for the persecution of the goal are:
- Development of internal knowhow by means of:
- Cooperation agreements with key-customers
- Participation to International test programs
- Participation to technical commission for the development of international test standards.
- Improvement of the products by means of:
- Progressive increase of the range of instruments and options offered
- Continuous upgrade of the products to incorporate technological improvements and standard developments
- Progressive production costs reduction to keep the present optimal ratio cost/ performance Continuous improvement of the service by means of:
- Progressive reduction of the delivery time for instruments and spare parts
- Progressive reduction of the technical intervention time
- Improvement of instrument construction to simplify maintenance
- Development of innovative forms for technical assistance/calibration
- Increase of the number of products included in the list of official ACCREDIA calibration
Development of products
Gibitre Instruments continuously develops new instruments in conformity with international standards and updates existing products to meet the new needs of the customers The complete design of the products is made using 3D CAD system Mechanical parts both for new and established instruments are produced inside by the company job-shop using modern 5-axes machines Electronic cards and Software are developed and produced in cooperation with specialized external partners Incoming control and a complete testing of finished products ensure that the quality of Gibitre Products meets the highest standards
Image already added