Mini Rotary Electric Industrial Ovens for precision Post – CURING treatments on small technical products made of rubber, silicone, Viton, etc. Rotary OVENS DR.1 Based on our excellent Electric ROTARY DM-Plus Ovens, this new series of ovens called DR 1, has been designed and constructed to perform post-CURING heat cycles on very small items requiring processing techniques that were not previously possible.
These ovens are essential for dealing with elastomers (rubber, Viton, silicone, polyurethane, etc.). With simple thermal cycles set on the oven controller, you can produce pieces with the best dimensional homogeneity, the best flatness and perfect straightness.
Some technical notes:
- Rotating basket in perforated stainless steel, customised to optimize the rotation of the processed items
- Basket closure of the “adjustable bezel” type to facilitate the loading and unloading of items being treated
- Oven chamber constructed of polished stainless steel
- Electrically controlled air exchange valve
- Electronic system for controlling basket rotation and all the intrinsic safety systems
- High-quality materials (upon request for cleanrooms)
- Absolute precision and uniformity of temperature
- Innovative safety system that automatically intervenes to stop the oven in case the set temperature is accidentally exceeded .
Below catalogues and technical info:
Examples for heat treatment :
DR1 – Max. Rotary Oven temp.: 250°C
Rotary ovens for the precision post-CURING treatment of very small moulded parts in synthetic and natural rubber, silicone, Viton, polyurethane, etc. The uniformity of the temperature combined with the rotating basket provides excellent flatness, straightness and roundness of all the treated pieces. Range of ovens with rotating baskets from 75 to 300 litres.
Keywords (Max 5):