ROLLCLEAN HP today represents the new concept for the cleaning of the aniloxes.
This machine reaches the best value for money.
The cleaning process follows 3 steps:
The automatic aspersion of the cleaning detergent (we suggest to use our chemical INKLEAN PRINT REMOVER) sprayed by means of dedicated nozzles, installed on a side of the washing bath;
The washing with water at high pressure. On the other side 2 special nozzles, made in titanium, are spraying the water at 120 bar (1,740 psi) that cleans the anilox deeply and efficiently;
The last automatic cycle is the blowing of compressed air that dry the anilox.
The entire automatic cycle takes normally not more than 15 min.
The chemical used in a closed loop has a filtering system which works every cycle.
- Rollclean HP 1100: Washing useful dimension 1000 mm.
- Rollclean HP 1600: Washing useful dimension 1600 mm.
- Rollclean HP 2100: Washing useful dimension 2100 mm.
- Rollclean HP 2600: Washing useful dimension 2600 mm.
- Rollclean HP 3100: Washing useful dimension 3100 mm.
Image already added