SmartPack represents the revolution in bagging, sewing/welding and palletizing of industrial bags. Based on the most advanced robotic system in the world, it guarantees efficiency and productivity.
SmartPack is a packaging machine for bags of powders and granules completely robotic which not only bags (dosing the product and filling the bag) but also palletises the bag, all this by a single robot which integrates both functions.
- Its compact layout allows to install it in narrow places or on mobile repositionable platforms
- The versatility of the anthropomorphic robot allows to reconfigure the layout as required, by repositioning the destination pallets, the picking trays of the empty bag and the dosing heads.
- The flexibility of the six-axis system allows to change bag size/material in no time and handle more bagging heads by the same robot, even allowing to bag more products at the same time with the same plant.
- Thanks to the advanced graphic interface, the system can be easily managed by unskilled operators. Once a product has been configured according to type of packaging, packaged weight and type of palletization, SmarPack stores the data in a recipe that can later be recalled also by a bar code.
- Dosing process can be in different configurations , gross weight, net weight or by screw conveyor, gravity, turbine or vibration feeder. In all cases it’s designed paying attention to cleaning needs.
SmartPack is offered for two bag types and in different basic configurations that can be customised as required.