Evolution CD Rubber Ovens Evolution CD Rubber Ovens – CURING cycles of rubber, silicone, cycles of rubber, silicone, Viton, polyurethane products , polyurethane products ecc.
INDUSTRIAL OVENS for post-CURING cycles.
- Elastomers, silicone (incl. Extruded silicone), Viton, polyurethane, etc. Main features:
- Floor-level access for trolleys with shelving
- Precision and homogeneity of temperature with dynamic control system to optimise the thermal balance
- Innovative stratified-laminar ventilation system to homogenise flows and accelerate the thermal process.
- New programmable, adjustable-capacity air exchange system
- Innovative insulation with thermal conduction in the HT BELT COVER that gives the oven the advantage of VERY LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION
- Oven chamber made entirely of leak-proof stainless steel
- Bodywork made to a modern design from treated/painted steel or stainless steel (optional)
- Direct, automatic thermal safety system.
- New electronic control system with combination PLC + TOUCH SCREEN (optional)
- Emission condensate decanting system.
- Optional interface for PC EXPLORER 3000 monitoring system
Below catalogues and technical info: